Radio presenter & Event DJ:
- creation of playlists to suit clients' parameters
- presentation of music as MC and/or DJ at events
- production of radio shows and shows for events
- production of advertising spots and community notices
- script writing
Information Technology:Trevor Oxborrow retired from business activity in July 2009. He directs commercial enquirers to the following organization if appropriate:
Tree of Life Computers
In retirement, Trevor Oxborrow continues to provide assistance to some community and non-profit organizations, and to some individuals. Services include:
- systems analysis and design
- database design
- web site design integration, maintenance and search engine optimisation
- copy writing and proof reading
- IT consultancy, mentoring and training
Work and services may be invoiced if required, but payment will generally be to a nominated charity. Even where work is not invoiced but donated, organizations are still required to account for it as "Notional Income", so the following rates are a guide to that:
- Web page creation - £200.
- More complex web site creation which includes the facility for on-line content management by the client is valued from £1000.
- A change of style to an existing site is typically valued at £200 - £500, depending on complexity. We will estimate for a makeover based on example web sites or an artistic mock-up.
- Disbursements, including web hosting and domain name registration at, for example, http://www.virtualnames.co.uk/ are charged at cost. Handling fees are valued at 5% of the payment.
- All other work is valued at £50 per hour, as is all travel outside the PA28 postcode area.
- Road travel is charged at 50p per mile ex. Campbeltown, PA28 6NX
- Sea and air travel charged at cost
- Overnight stays - accommodation and subsistence charged at cost